Thursday, November 12, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

-living in Stony Brook. I never thought I'd like living on Long Island but so far, so good.
-Steven Colbert & Maria Shriver having an ice cream eat-off. She seemed kind of bitchy but it was awesome regardless.
-finding somewhere to watch Boy Meets World online!
-Noonan forcing me to drive. I am learning to hate it less. Today, I drove myself back after dropping her off at the airport. I got a little lost and somehow ended up on Cleary Rd. Weird. The good thing about getting lost is it's just more driving practice. Thankfully GPS means you can't get too lost.
-Working out again. It's been awhile and I can feel it. Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and Winsor Pilates are amazing.
-Finishing a bio of Jim Morrison. It was a little strangely written but entertaining and insightful into his life.
-Grocery shopping. I really love it.
-Red Lobster's warm chocolate chip lava cookie. It's intense.
-doing laundry, well having clean clothes mostly.
-JEFE
-Listening to Joan and feeling compelled to take notes
-carly possibly coming to NY for my birthday!!!

What do you love?

1 comment: