Thursday, October 29, 2009

Things I Love Thursday

Hellllloooo everyone! (all 4 of you that read this)
Here's what I am loving this Thursday:
-finally deciding on & finishing my halloween costume. I'm so Martha Stewart sometimes.
-my new haircut. It's nothing too different but I am so happy to have gotten it shaped up.
-seeing Nick for a few hours last Saturday. 2 fers at Chili's, driving around blasting music, watching him worship his new Sufjan Stevens vinyl.
-being on the barricade @ Sound Tribe Sector 9 with Ryan. Such a good show. Lots of drinks, dancing, jamming, lights, and dancing like crazy. I think my favorite part was giving up our spot to get drinks and feeling like we would never get back but I danced my way through the crowd and right back to where we were. Best.
-talking to miss megan dorak a ton anddd I get to see her this weekend. Cannot wait.
-seeing 'cloudy with a chance of meatballs' in 3D with Jared. It was the cost of a steak dinner, a certain mutual friend of ours wouldn't get out of the movie and I think Jared cried, he definitely clapped at parts. Overall, quality film. It did make me hungry.
-talking about moving in with Kelly. It would really be the happiest thing of my life ever. We decided it would be impossible for either of us to be sad ever again. We're both broke which is the only problem right now.
-running into a friend from high school while walking home. We were both so surprised that our conversation didn't really go past 'oh hi'. We've been talking online though and she is the best because she helped me find something that I've been looking for since I got home : )
-ONEONTA HALLOWEEN. I'm pretty excited for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment